Sunday, May 17, 2009

Andy Warhol quotes

I shot Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup cans in the MOMA, NYC

32 canvases ordered like groceries in a store, from Tomato to Turkey Vegetable in the same order as Campbell launched the products.
As Warhol wrote : " I used to drink it. I used to have the same lunch everyday, for twenty years, I guess, the same thing over and over again".


"The most beautiful thing in Tokyo is McDonald's
The most beautiful thing in Stockholm is McDonald's
The most beautiful thing in Florence is McDonald's
Peking and Moscow don't have anything beautiful yet."
wrote in 1975

" There are three things that always look very beautiful to me : my same good pair of shoes that don't hurt, my own bedroom, and U.S. Customs on the way back home."


"When Picasso died, I read in a magazine that he had made four thousand masterpieces in his lifetime and I thought, "Gee, I could do that in a day." So I started. And then I found out, "Gee it takes more than a day to do four thousand pictures".

No comments: